PDA

View Full Version : Cant see hands to replay.

Fletchdad
03-12-2011, 04:30 AM
I have been having a few issues with my HEM. Now a new one (Not new, but I just noticed)

I should add that I posted about a similar problem a while ago, but just noticed that the problem is more wide spread that I first saw.

In Data View under Tourney Results, I cannot see the hands in a game. I first noticed that in my Turbo games, many were listed as "Regular speed" when they were in fact turbos. So I edit and change to turbo:Presto, I have all my hands and can replay the game.

BUT, on my regular speed games, I have to change them to Turbo as well to see the hands. So now I am not sure what is going on......

On a side note, (posted this already as its own problem in another thread, but thought I would add this here as well, as it may be important to know in this case) some Turbos are listed as Turbos in Data View, and some are listed as Regular speed????? So the game speed is not being tracked correctly.

Another thing: In MTTS I cannot see ANY hands at all, no matter what speed I edit to????

netsrak
03-12-2011, 06:40 AM
I already answered in your other thread.

If you can't see hands for a specific tourney:
- do you see them in the hands view?
- please clear your filters (filter->clear) one time although it seems like no filters are defined.
- please remove the 3 winner cards from the hands view (under options -> settings -> hands view columns)
- Please check your windows regional settings (under control panel). Are you using a non standard setting for the date / currency formats?
If you change it to english (usa) and try to import the hands - does it work?
- Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.
If that doesn't help you should create a new database and reimport all your hands (+notes +summaries).

Fletchdad
03-12-2011, 09:49 AM
?
- Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.

How do I do this?^^^^

I did a new database, and just let HEM import from the folder where al HH are stored. It will get all summaries and notes as well, wont it?
And the new data base has the same problems

Fletchdad
03-12-2011, 10:04 AM
I already answered in your other thread.

If you can't see hands for a specific tourney:
- do you see them in the hands view?
- please clear your filters (filter->clear) one time although it seems like no fi

yes, I see them in the Hands view (under Tourney/Hands), but not in the data view, unless I change the speed to Turbo, then I see the hands in the data view as well

Patvs
03-13-2011, 05:13 AM
Don't use a speed filter.
It seems your game is wrongly categorized at the wrong speed.

Email us a handhistory of such a game to support@holdemmanager.com which are wrongly categorized as SPEED.

Fletchdad
03-13-2011, 12:56 PM
Don't use a speed filter.
It seems your game is wrongly categorized at the wrong speed.

Email us a handhistory of such a game to support@holdemmanager.com which are wrongly categorized as SPEED.

Ill email a HH with a link to this thread, but I was not changing filters. I was in data view and when I right click (or double click) a game I can edit the data in that single game. If I want to see my hands I have to change the speed from Regular (which it is) to Turbo, then I can see the hands in Data View.

How do I do a reindex of my database via pgadminIII?

Patvs
03-14-2011, 03:44 AM
Start pgadminIII--> Connect to your database--> (password: postgrespass)--> rightclick on your main database and select "maintenance"--> reindex

Fletchdad
03-14-2011, 04:10 AM
I will try the pgadminIII re index.

I am also thinking of just deleting HM and postgreSQl and re installing. After reading some other threads about similar problems, this may be a quick way to getting all problems solved.

Anything I need to do/know before undertaking this?

I obviously want to keep all my information, and I guess marked hands will be lost, but I can live with that.

netsrak
03-14-2011, 05:16 AM
Before reinstalling everything please try creating a new database and import some hands for a test.

If you want to reinstall you should save all your hands. Please check the archive folder, if its incomplete export all your hands. Also export notes and summaries.

And save your HM config subfolder and other folders like reports if you made changes there.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/372/Reinstalling+on+a+new+PC+-+Backup+Tips