PDA

View Full Version : All Active Players

Klin
12-31-2008, 09:31 PM
Hello,

i use the trial version about 5 days now.
I miss the display of the hole cards in " All Active Players " for " All cards, Raise Unopened, Raise Limper, Cold Call and Over Limp ", only " 3 Bet, Call 3 Bet, 4 Bet, Call 4 Bet and Limp Reraise " are shown. Can i configure that the others also will be shown? Or is there another easy way to pop up the hole cards for every situation from one player on table just in time?
I think the window " All Active Player" is nice done, but i really miss there to display all hands. If i klick on the button " Big Hands " the schedule is empty everytime for all players.
Can i have a helpfull answer?

Greetings
Klin

Klin
01-01-2009, 10:31 PM
Hallo admin.....?

I have just bought the professionell version.
In cash game i can see all hand by klicking Big hands.......
But i play tourneys as well, how can i see all shown hands just in time from one special player? Is it in work for the next update to see all hole cards for all action in " All Active Player- preflop cards " in tourneys?

Greets Klin

Klin
01-01-2009, 10:47 PM
And i have the preflop cards in a matrix format and not like in the description in the FAQ in a tab format. How can i chnage that?

morny
01-02-2009, 02:01 PM
Hello,

i use the trial version about 5 days now.
I miss the display of the hole cards in " All Active Players " for " All cards, Raise Unopened, Raise Limper, Cold Call and Over Limp ", only " 3 Bet, Call 3 Bet, 4 Bet, Call 4 Bet and Limp Reraise " are shown. Can i configure that the others also will be shown? Or is there another easy way to pop up the hole cards for every situation from one player on table just in time?
I think the window " All Active Player" is nice done, but i really miss there to display all hands. If i klick on the button " Big Hands " the schedule is empty everytime for all players.
Can i have a helpfull answer?

Greetings
Klin

You need to click the button, the old way was too intensive on memory so this works much better, so i f you want to see 4bet hands click the 4bet button for example

morny
01-02-2009, 02:02 PM
And i have the preflop cards in a matrix format and not like in the description in the FAQ in a tab format. How can i chnage that?

This is the new system, the FAQ was created before it was implemented

Klin
01-02-2009, 02:55 PM
You need to click the button, the old way was too intensive on memory so this works much better, so i f you want to see 4bet hands click the 4bet button for example

That i know, but it would be helpfull for example to see all hands from a player who he did unopened raised or to klick a button for the last 20 Hands he played to see his range, very importand for me in tourneys. How can i do it for all Hands and all Situations i want to see in a pop up like " All active player " just in time , accept the buttons 3 bet, 4 bet and limp reraise. Because i play most tourneys, 3 bet, ok, but 4 bet , there are not many situations, importand for me All cards, Raise Unopened, Raise Limper, Cold Call and Over Limp.
Is it possible?

Greetings
Klin

morny
01-02-2009, 03:04 PM
Its not possible at the moment but you can suggest it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/