PDA

View Full Version : Saves Turbos as Regular speed

Fletchdad
03-12-2011, 04:16 AM
I go to tourney results/Data View, and click on the game I want to replay, and in the box at the bottom where the hands are usually shown, there are no hands. So after a while, I noticed that the speed of the game was wrong. It was a turbo, and the speed was marked as regular. Looking back, this is on a lot of games. But not all. Do I have a pref somewhere checked - that I dont know about - causing my games to be marked as "Regular speed" no matter what speed the game is? Shouldnt HEM figure that out on its own?

And a question about Data View: How can I check/uncheck al games?

OK, check/uncheck is not so important. I can select and right click to edit miltiple games, just figured that out. So what is the "Sum" box for in Data View?

netsrak
03-12-2011, 06:25 AM
The classification of speed, turbo and whatever tourneys on the different sites is very difficult so this is not 100% reliable.
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

To mark all rows in a grid left click on the first line and SHIFT - left click on the last line.