PDA

View Full Version : multi table sngs

khrome
03-12-2011, 01:49 AM
hello

i've been using hem for a while now with pokerstars and i realized that it sometimes track my 18 man sngs as 9 or 10 man sngs. so it will sometimes track like i finished 12 out of 9 ou 10 players which dont make sense. ive been editing them manually but is there a way to fix this.

thanks

deathcard71
03-12-2011, 01:54 AM
in pokerstars goto options>tournament summary options>click save my tournament summaries

then in HEM goto options>configure auto import folders>auto detect> and it should find the summary folder and solve your problem.

khrome
03-12-2011, 02:40 AM
tried it and played 4 sngs, worked fine for 3 of them but now one is missing.. checked if it could have been tracked again as 9 or 10 man sng but its not even showing this time, like ive only played 3...

Patvs
03-12-2011, 03:06 AM
Open the summary file of the "missing" SNG, to check if it states what your winnings/finish position was.

Is it possible you closed the table/PokerStars client too fast, before the summary file was updated?

Try to request and import any/all your old tournament histories and import those to HM.
Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200
Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

khrome
03-12-2011, 03:39 AM
yes it does show my position and no i didn't actually close the client yet, ive checked into my hem processed files and its there, i tried to manually reimport for the processed files it and its still missing

khrome
03-12-2011, 03:44 AM
ahhhhhhh nvm

seems like i signed up for a different stake by mistake lol my bad, i had filters on so obv that game wasnt showing since it was a different buy in

alright thanks guys