PDA

View Full Version : No Stars HUD when no hero

pLaYa
12-30-2008, 09:35 PM
Hi H'EM Forums,

No Stars HUD when no hero, what should I do?

I posted this before ages ago but lost the thread sorry.

Al1
01-01-2009, 07:05 PM
Hi,

When you are seated?
Have you "HUD Options => Disable HUD Stats when there is no Hero" unticked?

pLaYa
01-02-2009, 12:27 AM
Hi,

No when I'm railing MTT/Cash at stars theres no HUD. I have tried the table manager, but it says unable to find any unattached tables.

And "Disable HUD stats when no hero" is definatly unticked, as it has always been. I can rail at FTP and Prima (not that I'd want to at Prima, but I know it works :D) with a a fully functional HUD, it just doesnt work at stars.

I posted this bug I had before and I think some admin asked me to send them a file (can't remember the name though), but I lost the thread, just can't seem to find it even when I search for posts started by me.

I'm using 1.07

Anyway, thanks for replying

I found the old thread here http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4393

Al1
01-02-2009, 02:16 PM
Perhaps you are just speaking about prefetching: http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=29

pLaYa
01-03-2009, 04:24 AM
No. I just want a HUD when I'm not playing, it doesnt work atm.

Al1
01-03-2009, 07:46 PM
Escalated to morny (Support), he will answer asap.

morny
01-03-2009, 08:01 PM
Hi,

Please attach your prefs.xml and your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further.

However ill explain how this works. Stars dont allow datamining however they do allow you to prefetch 1 hand so you can attach the Hud. However it dosent update after prefetching the 1st hand so if you didnt have any of the players in the database then the Hud would show 1 hand for everyone but thats all it would show. Also if somoene left a seat then it would still show the old persons stats so its not ideal for railing.

Its real intended use is where you open a table, it prefetches 1 hands and 3 of the people at the table are regs and 1 is a fish, it can now check the database and show you there overall stats before you decide to sit in and pay the blinds.

If its not displaying any Hud at all then please attach the files i requested and make sure you followed Als link above to setup prefetching too

pLaYa
01-04-2009, 02:22 AM
Hi Morny,

Well, I'm barely ever railing cash game, so I'm never about to "post the blinds".
99% of the time I'm railing a $100+ MTT, I have no data on the entire field, because I dont play these buyins, so theres nothing to prefetch.

I'll PM u those files

Thanks

morny
01-04-2009, 10:17 AM
Ok so you do understand in this case the only thing youll see is 1 hand for everyone at the table if this is the case. Let me know if you see this in the HUD or if you see anything at all. Again if you have no previous stats on a player it will just show 1 hand for the entirity of the tournament as it dosent mine more than 1 hand