PDA

View Full Version : main popup question?

Byzantium
12-30-2008, 09:32 PM
A friend of mine just purchased HEM and on his popup it shows you what you are doing/villain is doing for the session. It also has $ won for last 10min 30min 5 min etc... i thought I had the latest version/Beta... but I don't have those features. How do I get them?

Al1
01-01-2009, 06:39 PM
A friend of mine just purchased HEM and on his popup it shows you what you are doing/villain is doing for the session. It also has $ won for last 10min 30min 5 min etc... i thought I had the latest version/Beta... but I don't have those features. How do I get them?

Can you reinstall HM, that's the easiest way to have the last Main popup.

1) Make a backup of "Config" in a safe location
2) Export your HUDs via "HUD Options => Player Preferences"
3) Uninstall HM via the Control Panel
4) Go to Program Files and delete the RVG Software directory, or the equivalent for Vista
5) Reboot your computer
6) Install the complete setup of HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/holdemmanager.zip
7) Upload HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.07beta.exe
8) Test if it works
9) Overwrite the backuped "holdemmanager.config" file in the new Config directory to recover your settings
10) Test if it works

10*)Backup the new Config folder.

11) Import your HUDs via "HUD Options => Player Preferences"
12) Test if it works

Byzantium
01-03-2009, 12:01 PM
I followed what you said, step by step, I reinstalled HEM and I still do not have those default stats on my main pop up. Its not that big of a deal, i'm just wondering what else I might be missing in my HEM?

thanks

Al1
01-03-2009, 07:52 PM
I followed what you said, step by step, I reinstalled HEM and I still do not have those default stats on my main pop up. Its not that big of a deal, i'm just wondering what else I might be missing in my HEM?

thanks

Mmm, are you sure that on the point 8) or 10) you didn't have the new main popup?

Byzantium
01-04-2009, 12:30 PM
I didn't test the HUD but when I tested HEM on step 8, I was missing a lot of the filters that it had on their and so I replaced on config folder for another and I got it all back plus I got a few new filters that I never had before, ie... showdown(details)... But the HUD is the same as before. I probably did something wrong, somewhere. Was I suppposed to backup the entire config folder and then replace the new one with it? Or just the holdemmanagerconfig.file? Also, I might have done something when importing the HUD and replacing new settings. Its, ok its not worth losing everything that I have on there now for it. Do you think it will be there in a future release?

Byzantium
01-04-2009, 12:39 PM
Al1, thanks a lot for your help, I just got news that I can add those stats myself to any popup. At least I got a few more filters out of it.

thanks again

Al1
01-04-2009, 12:39 PM
I didn't test the HUD but when I tested HEM on step 8, I was missing a lot of the filters that it had on their and so I replaced on config folder for another and I got it all back plus I got a few new filters that I never had before, ie... showdown(details)... But the HUD is the same as before. I probably did something wrong, somewhere. Was I suppposed to backup the entire config folder and then replace the new one with it? Or just the holdemmanagerconfig.file? Also, I might have done something when importing the HUD and replacing new settings. Its, ok its not worth losing everything that I have on there now for it. Do you think it will be there in a future release?

Only the holdemmanager.config, otherwise the main popup is overwrited.

If it works unil 10) but not after reimporting your HUDs, you will have to reinstall like I said but recreate your HUDs manually after point 10).