PDA

View Full Version : Missing last hand on Titan

MCRaia
12-30-2008, 07:32 PM
Hi,

I noticed HM didn't import the last hand of my last session. It did - and I checked manually with the XML files, import the other sessions I played around the same time.
I checked in the database, even created a new one and imported all hands again. I tried importing the file, the folder with the file, it finds the proper Titan XML file, it just doesn't want to import this last hand.

Of course this makes me wonder how many more hands like this are missing....

I'm running HM 1.07.01 on WinXPSP3

Al1
01-01-2009, 06:01 PM
Can you attach the *.xml file for the session and specify which is the hand?

Be sure, you not leave abruptly the table after your last hand too, the client need to write the HH before that.

MCRaia
01-01-2009, 09:54 PM
PMd the xml file.
I'm not sure, but normaly I take some time before I leave. I don't tilt and close after a loss :)

Mark

Al1
01-02-2009, 02:02 PM
The hand is missing here too. It seems after the river, you have no informations about players moves. Are you leaving the table abruptly?

I will escalate this thread to morny, he will look at your issue more deeply.

Escalated to morny (Support), he will answer asap.

morny
01-02-2009, 02:08 PM
As Al pointed out either you left before the Hand ended or you were d/c or else theres a problem with Titan but without the correct HH theres nothing we can really do

MCRaia
01-02-2009, 02:52 PM
Strange, because I didn't leave the table until after the hand was finished. Also, since one of use was all-in on the turn, there is no river action to be done...

Obviously, I didn't reload and play the next hand.

How can I add this hand manually to HH then? What if I manually complete the xml file, do I need to put it in a separate file for HM to recognise it as a new hand?

Mark

morny
01-02-2009, 02:54 PM
You could manually do it but 1 mistake and it wont import. Then save the file to a different folder and reimport it

MCRaia
01-02-2009, 05:10 PM
I studied the xml and compared it to other files, but I can't find anything to add or change in the last hand that would seem to make a difference.

Since it's an all-in hand, there is no <action> on the river.
And even the end of the file seems to be correct.

There are no other hands missing from the file.

I did find the missing hand in the log file with import errors, along with a few of other hands. No further clues though.

Mark

morny
01-02-2009, 06:14 PM
Sorry, Didnt realise it was all in, ill ask Roy about this

Rvg72
01-03-2009, 02:19 AM
There is actually a bug in the preflop session of the hand... ipoker numbers actions incrementally on each street so preflop action will have action numbers (no=) starting at 1 and going up. You can see that there are 2 x action no 4's in the preflop section, one for Sunnlight and one for you. This causes your preflop action (which appears to be a call due to disconnect protect) to be skipped which causes the hand to not balance...

I am making changes in the parser to deal with this possibility even though it does look like an ipoker error. This will be fixed in the 1.08 beta 1 which will be out in 1-2 weeks.

Roy

MCRaia
01-03-2009, 05:26 AM
Good to have that clarified!

Should I go ahead and renumber the actions in this hand (for all the rounds)?
I guess I could give it a try.

So, carefully renumbering all the actions and then importing the file resulted in... success!

Hand imported, all well.

As I can see from the hand: I'm UTG, my preflop bet "action 4" is in order, then it has restarted the numbering with "action 1" etc.

Thanks for pointing out the error.

Mark

Al1
01-03-2009, 07:49 PM
Sorry, Didnt realise it was all in, ill ask Roy about this

Sorry here too, didn't see it was an allin.