PDA

View Full Version : mucked hands don't always show

ole_lukoe
12-30-2008, 05:54 AM
in my hud, mucked hands appear only about 70-80% of the time there is a showdown. the autoimport is set to import every 5 seconds. what can be done about this?

morny
12-30-2008, 01:05 PM
What site it this on?

ole_lukoe
12-30-2008, 02:26 PM
this happens on full tilt.

ole_lukoe
01-01-2009, 03:33 PM
bump

Al1
01-01-2009, 07:00 PM
Can you try to reconfigure the auto-import folder for FTP, delete the old configuration too: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?topicid=43&faqid=142

ole_lukoe
01-09-2009, 06:34 AM
Can you try to reconfigure the auto-import folder for FTP, delete the old configuration too: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?topicid=43&faqid=142

i did that, but that doesn't help. sometimes the mucked hands show and sometimes they don't - during the same session. i can't figure out any pattern, they probably show about 70% of the time.

morny
01-09-2009, 12:11 PM
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and ill see if theres anything there that might be causing it.

In most cases however this is usually an antivirus/spyware etc trying to scan files that cause this problem, disabling them dosent usually work and uninstalling and testing without them is usually the best method a

ole_lukoe
01-09-2009, 06:08 PM
i'm attaching the holdemmanager.config file. could you take a look?

also, is there no log file for the hud to see what it's doing, whether it's attempting to show the cards or whether it encounters an error trying to scan the file etc.? btw realtime worked completely fine and, as i understand it, the hem hud is based on realtime.

Al1
01-09-2009, 06:19 PM
i'm attaching the holdemmanager.config file. could you take a look?

also, is there no log file for the hud to see what it's doing, whether it's attempting to show the cards or whether it encounters an error trying to scan the file etc.? btw realtime worked completely fine and, as i understand it, the hem hud is based on realtime.

It seems your archiving your HHs in the FullTilt software directory, that's not necessarly the problem, but can you try to configure HEM to archive outside the FTP folder.
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?topicid=43&faqid=142
Don't forget to delete your old configuration too.

Tell me if it changes something.

ole_lukoe
01-09-2009, 07:36 PM
It seems your archiving your HHs in the FullTilt software directory, that's not necessarly the problem, but can you try to configure HEM to archive outside the FTP folder.
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?topicid=43&faqid=142
Don't forget to delete your old configuration too.

Tell me if it changes something.

i changed the archiving directory to a subfolder inside the holdem manager folder. i also uninstalled my antivirus. the problem still persists.

it might help to know that realtime always displays mucked cards correctly, so the clue must lie in the difference of how the hem hud and realtime operate. i believe realtime reads directly from the hh file while the hem hud first waits till the hh is auto-imported into hem. i believe all hands are imported correctly, since the stats update correctly after every hand, so most likely importing is not the problem. is there a substantial difference as to how the two huds display the cards once the hh is imported?

morny
01-09-2009, 09:08 PM
Can you try moving the Hand History folder to a new location just in case there is something thats scanning that folder thats slowing it down occassionaly, also can you verify for certain as soon as the HH showdown is delayed that the HH is imported before the delayed showdown is shown

ole_lukoe
01-10-2009, 12:24 AM
Can you try moving the Hand History folder to a new location just in case there is something thats scanning that folder thats slowing it down occassionaly, also can you verify for certain as soon as the HH showdown is delayed that the HH is imported before the delayed showdown is shown

i'm not sure what you mean when you say "delayed showdown is shown". my problem is not that the showdown info is shown late, but that it's not shown at all sometimes. maybe i misunderstood - could you clarify what you want me to check?

morny
01-10-2009, 04:12 PM
Ah i thought it was delayed, can we do a teamviewer session so i can see this in action email morny@holdemmanager.net

Gamblingman
02-26-2009, 03:49 AM
Every time I play against this one opponent I never get to see his mucked hand when he calls on the river. I can see everyone else's mucked hand but not his. 3 days in a row now, on different tables and different seat positions.

Ive got over 400 hands on this player, and I looked through all these hands with the replayer against other players or myself, and only get to see his hand when he wins.

Tonight we were in a 4-way showdown with no bet on the river, and I could see all hands but not his. :confused:

Is this a problem with my HUD or does he have some kind of software blocking his mucked hand from being seen?

I'm playing on Ultimate Bet, 6 max limit holdem
HEM version 1.07
Windows XP PRO

I just switched to HEM 1.08 beta 13, cause of the new UB update. Everything is working great, but I havn't seen that one player yet.
Joe