PDA

View Full Version : HEM or PT3

BDnannac
03-10-2011, 06:10 PM
I already have PT3 for MAC. But, I just got a new PC laptop and started to look at HEM. I am currently in the 15 day trial phase of HEM. So please tell me why I should spend more money and buy HEM. I am really just looking for pros and cons vs PT3. Thanks everyone.

Patvs
03-11-2011, 02:35 AM
PT3: you can create custom HUD stats.
Since you already own PT3... does the PT3 for Mac allow you to use your second license (you should be allowed to install it on two computers) to install it on a PC? If that's allowed, use your second license, and install it on the PC, and you "save" on the purchase of HEM.

HEM wins on ALL other points/features.
So if PT3 for MAC doesn't allow you to use your second license on a PC, and you either need to buy PT3 for PC anyways, or HEM. Buy HEM.

Because even if I'm biased (and I am), there just are things you can do in HEM that you can't in PT3 (and vice versa) so you'll benefit being able to analyse your hands in both programs. (and play using both programs)

For example general consensus is HEM is a lot better for 6max/FR cashgames.
PT3 does more for MTT and headsup players.

BDnannac
03-11-2011, 02:47 PM
Thanks Patvs. I am really liking the feel of HEM. Not to mention HEM seems to process everything faster and isn't bogging down. Plus everyone I talked to before said HEM is superior. Maybe I'll just get it anyway.