PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Import

tailback07
12-30-2008, 02:47 AM
I am having trouble importing my MTT summaries from Pokerstars. I have requested them via email. And saved them into a txt file and attempted to import to no avail. Can someone please help?

morny
12-30-2008, 11:23 AM
Holdem Manager dosent import summaries as Tourney Support isnt done yet although it should be soon

GrumpyDadPoker
01-27-2009, 09:00 PM
Holdem Manager dosent import summaries as Tourney Support isnt done yet although it should be soon

Now that tourneys are (beta) supported, I would like to retake the above question. I'm successfully importing tourneys (Beta 5) from Ongame, iPoker, Everest, FullTilt, and PokerStars.

I found that FullTilt and Ongame are correctly importing summaries with the right amount won, players and so on. This is not the case for PStars, I request the summary of the last 50 ones played there, got a 2MB file on the email.
Copied full contents into the notepad and saved a nice .txt file.

Stopped the 'auto-import' and imported from file, it was found... but guess what it did reported 50 errors (1 per tourney) and apparently nothing was imported.

I was about to attach it in full, but the zip file it's bigger than the allowed limits (780Kb), so I cutted it down.

morny
01-28-2009, 08:35 PM
There seems to be a problem extracting that zip, its giving errors, can you email the full file to support@holdemmanager.net

GrumpyDadPoker
01-29-2009, 04:48 AM
There seems to be a problem extracting that zip, its giving errors, can you email the full file to support@holdemmanager.net

Beta 6 fixed the issue, looks like a player name was preventing the proper impot. Thanks for building such a leading tool