PDA

View Full Version : HUD - position stats differently based on seats

bds18
03-10-2011, 04:08 PM
I am new. I am dragging my HUD stats into the position I want for each seat at the table. There are two groups of stats. I tediously drag each group of stats for each seat into exactly the position I want it. Then I click apply, hoping to save my work. However, the stats for all seats end up in the exact same relationship to each other as they are for one of the seats. I don't want the seats positions below each seat, for example. Sometimes, I want the stats above a seat. I do not know how to "unlink" them in this way. Please help.

Hotspur
03-10-2011, 05:47 PM
Bds18,

Since you're new, we'll forgive the attitude in your post - I'm sure that you didn't intend it to come across as rudely as it did.

Perhaps you could try reading some of the articles on the FAQ HUD page:
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/categories/Frequently+Asked+Questions/HUD+%28Heads+Up+Display%29/

Hope this helps :)

If not, try reposting with more specific details (like HEM version, OS version, poker site etc) and remember that people will be much more inclined to help you if you can manage to be nice ;)

bds18
03-10-2011, 06:06 PM
Hotspur,

I certainly had no intention to be rude - and have just reread my post. I do not see what I have written that could be considered to be rude - I stated the facts and then asked for someone to "please help".

I have been reading the FAQS; and forums for most of today, searching for this answer with the search function and fiddling with the placement and continue to have the exact same problem.

This problem is on either of the sites I play and I just this week downloaded the latest version of HEM (1.11.06B). I have been using Poker Tracker 3 and decided to see if I prefer HEM. I have Windows XP.

I do not know how to explain my problem any more clearly. I move the stats to where I want for each seat, and then click apply - and when I apply, the stats for all the seats end up in the same position as one of the seats (like below all seats). I am trying one more time to see if someone can provide specific guidance in resolving this issue.

Hotspur
03-10-2011, 07:50 PM
Bds18,

It was the overall tone of your post, but clearly you have been trying to help yourself and are just exasperated so we'll move on!

Am I right in thinking that the "Apply" button is the one on the "HUD Options, Table Preferences" window?

If so, do you have "Card and Alignment Edit" checked? Try unchecking this, closing the "Table Preferences" window and dragging the HUD stats to where you want them. Does this fix your problem?

Hope so, if not give me some more details (like which options you have checked on the Table Preferences window) and I'll try to help :)

bds18
03-10-2011, 09:45 PM
Thank you very much for trying to help me. I did find the solution rather by accident. The solution is that when I want to drag stats shown with the option "use multiple panels" and want only the stat for that seat to move, I must hold down the Ctrl key when I drag the stats. If I just drag the stats without holding down the Ctrl key, the stats move in tandem for all the seats and it is like a tug of war with stats for one or more seats always being in a position other than where I want them.

Hotspur
03-11-2011, 01:30 AM
Coolio - glad you got it sorted :)