PDA

View Full Version : Table Finder (like the one in HM2)

ten25
05-07-2023, 10:05 PM
In pretty much every session - around 25% of tables end up not displaying a HUD.

Could we get a table finder option like the one in HM2 - or a fix for this issue? I know several people have reported it over the past few years including myself.

fozzy71
05-08-2023, 09:24 AM
Which specific site/games are you having HUD problems at? Can you see the recent/current hands for the player in the Reports or Live Play view when playing?

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ (https://kb.holdemmanager.com/knowledge-base/article/hud-troubleshooting-guide) and if you continue to have problems please send the requested screenshots, logs, and hand history files in a new support ticket as instructed at the end of the FAQ.

ten25
05-09-2023, 06:52 PM
Which specific site/games are you having HUD problems at? Can you see the recent/current hands for the player in the Reports or Live Play view when playing?

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ (https://kb.holdemmanager.com/knowledge-base/article/hud-troubleshooting-guide) and if you continue to have problems please send the requested screenshots, logs, and hand history files in a new support ticket as instructed at the end of the FAQ.

PokerStars MI/NJ ... I made a ticket and uploaded a few hands.

fozzy71
05-10-2023, 06:59 AM
PokerStars MI/NJ ... I made a ticket and uploaded a few hands.

Are you playing Zoom or Tournaments? I haven't checked the support tickets today so I haven't reviewed your logs yet but HM3 HUD is working fine for me at Stars.MI regular cash tables this morning with version 3.1.30.0.

ten25
05-10-2023, 12:06 PM
I'm going to try some of the suggestions from the support ticket ... playing regular cash tables. FWIW have had this same problem on at least 4 different PCs - but maybe it's something with my configuration.

ten25
05-10-2023, 02:53 PM
I found out my time is off ... will see if this resolves my issue. I tried syncing the time in Windows ... didn't fix. Changed the time in BIOS and then synced again in Windows - now it's exact. Will see if this resolves it ...

ten25
05-10-2023, 05:33 PM
I found out my time is off ... will see if this resolves my issue. I tried syncing the time in Windows ... didn't fix. Changed the time in BIOS and then synced again in Windows - now it's exact. Will see if this resolves it ...

Didn't fix ... updated support ticket with logs & more HH.

Just to repeat for clarity ... the HUD works fine on most of my tables but fails to appear on around 20% to 25% of the tables. If I'm 10 tabling, it's usually working on about 8 of the tables but 2 of them will not have a HUD.

fozzy71
05-11-2023, 01:30 AM
Didn't fix ... updated support ticket with logs & more HH.

Just to repeat for clarity ... the HUD works fine on most of my tables but fails to appear on around 20% to 25% of the tables. If I'm 10 tabling, it's usually working on about 8 of the tables but 2 of them will not have a HUD.

If you updated your tickets there is no reason to cross/double post here in the forums.