PDA

View Full Version : Separate Notes for Game Types

ten25
12-20-2022, 11:28 PM
Can we get a separate notepad for cash games and MTTs? With them combined, it can be hard to sift through notes and determine which notes are for which game types with the action flying, even if you make separate sections within your notepad - sometimes I have to scroll and it is just a bit unwieldy to use.

For people who don't prefer this the existing notepad could be a combined notepad - and the MTT/Cash notepads would be separate. That way it should maximize compatibility for people who already have notes in the existing notepad & allow people who want the separate notes to transfer things over as needed.

fozzy71
12-21-2022, 12:42 PM
This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/product/19) and include "Notify Me When HMT-4326 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

AviatorGame
01-09-2023, 08:01 PM
I also want to see a separate notebook for cash games and MTTs. This feature would be useful for many players.