PDA

View Full Version : registration code-how long to receive?

fwrunco
12-29-2008, 06:39 PM
I purchased and downloaded holdem manager yesterday (over 24 hrs) and haven't received a registration code in order to start using it yet. I couldn't find a phone # to call so I suppose this is the only way of contacting anyone. How long does it normally take to get the email with the registration code? I ordered it under the email address james@fwrunco.com. Thanks

morny
12-30-2008, 12:11 PM
Check your spam filters, in the meantime ill contact Roy and inform him and well get this sorted soon, sorry for the delay

Rvg72
12-31-2008, 08:26 PM
Hi James, I don't have anything in my email from you... please email sales@holdemmanager.net and also tell me how you paid

Thanks,

Roy

fwrunco
01-02-2009, 02:54 PM
I checked my credit card company and my visa was charged to cardrunners on Dec. 28. I signed up via a link from stoxpoker. So maybe there is some miscommunication between cardrunners and you.

morny
01-02-2009, 05:56 PM
Ill let Roy know but in the meantime youll need to get in contact with Cardrunners and check have they processed it

Rvg72
01-03-2009, 01:48 AM
Hi, with Card Runners / Stox Poker sales they handle the billing and the code distribution so you will need to contact them. if you have difficulties then email me at sales@holdemmanager.net and I can try to follow up as well

Roy