PDA

View Full Version : CAP Tables

driller
03-10-2011, 02:01 PM
I thought that the new version was going to allow the HUD on the CAP tables to show all the stats, not just CAP table stats.

I also assumed that on non-CAP tables, stats from CAP games would be shown.

Is this not the case?

driller
03-10-2011, 02:06 PM
I thought that the new version was going to allow the HUD on the CAP tables to show all the stats, not just CAP table stats.

I also assumed that on non-CAP tables, stats from CAP games would be shown.

Is this not the case?

Also, I am constantly going back and forth between my desktop and my laptop. If I have been playing on my laptop, when I get back home, I export all the hands from the date I started playing on the laptop to a jump drive, then import the hands into the db on my desktop. For the most part this has worked perfectly. This last time, when I did the export/import thing, the CAP table hands on at least some players weren't exported.

Patvs
03-11-2011, 02:52 AM
CAP tables to include stats on non-CAP hands issue will be fixed in the next update.

--

If hands aren't imported, try moving them to a different folder, then try to import them again.

driller
03-11-2011, 10:17 AM
CAP tables to include stats on non-CAP hands issue will be fixed in the next update.

--

If hands aren't imported, try moving them to a different folder, then try to import them again.

When I import hands from my laptop, I usually ck that the reports are the same. This time I did not, I just noticed that even though I had played ~50 hands against a certain player, the only hands that showed on my desktop were the hands I had played that day. I went back to my laptop and exported all the hands from that player to the same folder on my jump drive that I always use, and then imported all those hands into the db on my desktop. The hands were imported without duplication, meaning that they were not in my desktop db previously. I haven't checked yet to see how many other hands from other player I am missing.

driller
03-13-2011, 10:20 AM
On my laptop, I show 1693 hands on cap tables. I exported all those hands to a jump drive, then imported all the hands to my desktop db. On my desktop, I only show 159 hands.

Also I have 1.11.06b on both machines, but the filter options on my laptop don't include cap games above 3/6 and nl games above 10/20. What is up with that?

Patvs
03-14-2011, 03:38 AM
Try creating a new database on the computer where certain CAP games don't show up. Also CLEAR FILTERS (even though it appears NO filters are selected)

Instead of importing "exported hands", import the original handhistories from the archive folder: C:HMArchive