PDA

View Full Version : Open Hand History Format (OHH)

StochasticHuman
08-13-2022, 03:34 PM
I would like this thread to establish dialog with those users who are utilizing the Open Hand History (.OHH) format.

My first question to the forum, ... Who here is currently interested in the Open Hand History (.OHH) format?

My second question is, does anyone know if Holdem Manager Supports the OHH Tournament Summary?

Thanks!

udbrky
08-13-2022, 08:11 PM
What is the site? Is this through a converter? What is the converter?

fozzy71
08-14-2022, 09:02 AM
Our OHH documentation site is here - https://hh-specs.handhistory.org/

OHH is the Open Hand History format, and OTS is the Open Tournament Summary format that we developed for sites that didn't write summary files in the past like Winning Poker Network started doing recently.

StochasticHuman
08-15-2022, 08:16 PM
fozzy71, Thanks for responding. I have successfully implemented OHH for cash game, with just a few errors that deal with dead small blinds and straddling when heads-up, which there does not seem to be an external fix, so I will elevate the issue to "bugs" and post the "bugs" in the proper thread.

However, I have not been able to get .OTS to work. When I attempted to import an .OTS file it not only did not import (gave error), it also turned all my cash game hands into tournament hands (though it kept them also as cash games... so not a huge issue... unless if I delete them... it deletes both!!! That would be an issue.)

Anyway, is there any support/help/examples on using .OTS? I am working blind except for the standard mentioned on the https://ts-specs.handhistory.org/ site

StochasticHuman
08-15-2022, 08:21 PM
What is the site? Is this through a converter? What is the converter?

There is no specific site, it is an open standard. I am utilizing it for PokerNow.club, to convert the hands so they can be imported into HM3. This has been very successful for cash games. I am now working on the converter (from PokerNow.club to OHH) for tournaments... which requires a tournament summary file (.OTS). I have not been able to get that to work.

-StochasticHuman

fozzy71
08-16-2022, 08:22 AM
Send us some samples of the problem files in a support ticket (https://kb.holdemmanager.com/knowledge-base/article/how-are-missing-hands-inaccurate-reports-fixed) with a detailed description of the issues and a link to this thread in a support ticket and we can have our QA guys test and review the files to discuss with our developers.

bigdaddyo811
05-29-2023, 05:13 PM
Stochastic Human: were you able to get this to work? I want to use HM3 with pokernow.club as well but dont have the depth to know how to do it. You seem to...

THanks

There is no specific site, it is an open standard. I am utilizing it for PokerNow.club, to convert the hands so they can be imported into HM3. This has been very successful for cash games. I am now working on the converter (from PokerNow.club to OHH) for tournaments... which requires a tournament summary file (.OTS). I have not been able to get that to work.

-StochasticHuman