PDA

View Full Version : need to force a cache update

ole_lukoe
12-29-2008, 02:53 PM
i have purged some hands from certain players in my database, but the hud is still showing stats that include those purged hands. it says stats will be correct after the next cache update.

i'm hoping to see correct stats as soon as possible so i'm wondering is there a way to force a cache update somehow. if not, how long does it typically take till the stats become correct on their own?

morny
12-29-2008, 05:44 PM
Which option did you use to purge, can you point to the exact location and also what version of HM are you using

ole_lukoe
12-29-2008, 08:20 PM
i use version 1.07.01 and to purge the hands i went to options->purge hands.

morny
12-30-2008, 01:15 PM
It should delete them completely right away, it dosent update the no of players etc currently but the actual stats should disappear, are you sure you ran the purge correctly? Maybe try again

ole_lukoe
12-30-2008, 02:29 PM
it did delete them completely from the database. but after the purge was complete a message window appeared informing me that the hud stats will update after the next cache update and indeed, when i opened up a replayer the stats that appeared in the hud didn't reflect the change.

i just checked and they still haven't changed even though i have used holdem manager and its hud for about a day since then.

ole_lukoe
01-01-2009, 03:33 PM
bump

Rvg72
01-03-2009, 02:51 AM
HUD stats do not get reset with a hand purge right now but this will be changing. In order to do this now you would need to create a new DB and import the hands you want.