PDA

View Full Version : Position vs Position

StarzJ
10-10-2021, 10:00 AM
Hello there ,

Recently i have tried to filter position vs position limp pot + raised pot and im not getting any results.
Common spot blind war is not working.

fozzy71
10-10-2021, 01:14 PM
What specific filter combination(s) are not working for you? Are you getting a filter query error or just not getting any filtered results when you think you should?

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
- Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link (https://www.holdemmanager.com/download/index.php?product=HM3&channel=beta).
- Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
- Launch your poker client(s).

Please try all the steps in this FAQ (https://kb.holdemmanager.com/knowledge-base/article/how-are-missing-hands-inaccurate-reports-fixed). If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed with a link to this thread and your forum name. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

We will also want you to send us some feature logs with those screenshots/hands as instructed below:

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
- Please start HM3 from the Start Menu using the 'Holdem Manager 3 with Logging' option - [x] 'Queries' - OK and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
- Launch your poker client(s).
- Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem. You can also attach any screenshots or other files to the Send Feedback interface as long as they don't total over 10 MB (including logs).
- If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually as instructed at the end of this FAQ (https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/faqView/Holdem-Manager-3/194/How-to-send-HM3-log-files-to-support).

StarzJ
10-16-2021, 09:16 AM
I want to put myself in the BB vs SB facing a Raise or a Limp , but i want those two actions combined .

fozzy71
10-18-2021, 10:49 AM
I want to put myself in the BB vs SB facing a Raise or a Limp , but i want those two actions combined .

You have to manually edit the filter after you create it and change the 'And' modifier to 'OR' between the FirstRaiserPosition and FirstLimperPosition filters, and add parentheses around them as well like this:

Position=BigBlind AND (FirstRaiserPosition=SmallBlind OR FirstLimperPosition=SmallBlind)