PDA

View Full Version : 3.1.18.0 (Stable Release - Sep 06, 2021)

random
09-06-2021, 06:07 PM
3.1.18.0 (Stable Release - Sep 06, 2021) is now available!

Latest stable build can be downloaded using auto-update in HM3 or through the website (https://www.holdemmanager.com/hm3/download.php?download=true).

Full release notes available here (https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/faqView/Holdem-Manager-3/149/Release-Notes).

General

Hide Updating Graph status message when graph is hidden in report selector
Improved graph loading speed that affected some users on 3.1.17.0
Improvements to restoring windows in correct position on multi-monitor setups
Resolved an issue where HM3 could not be used offline in some situations
Startup improvements, added more progress information to splash screen

HUD

Renamed stat filter Number of Bets in Pot to Number of Preflop Bets
Resolved an issue where hero HUD was loading slow in some situations with version 3.1.17.0
Resolved an issue where HUD could not start with very large amount of hand tag categories in the database

Localization

Resolved an issue with language selector not displaying the selected language in 3.1.17.0

MVS API

Allow third party apps to use LastHands filter (Range Wizard)

Opponents

Limited resizing in Opponents list view to prevent elements going off-screen

Poker Sites

888Poker - Added Snap HUD support for new client (Sep 2021)
888Poker - Resolved an issue where big blind amounts were not correctly detected with previous beta version
888Poker - Added support for play money tournaments
888Poker - Improved re-buy and add-on detection for reported tournaments
GGPoker - Prevent import of hands where both posted blinds and stake are written incorrectly in hand history
GGPoker - Resolved import error with Flip & Go tournaments
GGPoker - Improved detection for Bounty Hunters Special tournament
GTech - Added multi-entry tournaments detection
GTech - Resolved an issue with equity not being calculated for some hands
Ipoker - Added support for fast fold Football tables
PartyPoker - Resolved an error with pre-flop all-in tournament hands
PartyPoker.fr - Updated detection of DoNs
Peoples Poker - Added detection for Velox tournaments
Peoples Poker - Added tournament detection from hand histories
PokerStars - Grand Tour SNG, added remaining bounty amount to winnings for first place
PokerStars - Improved price detection in reported MTT
PokerStars - Resolved an issue with incorrect number of Players in reentry tournaments
PokerTime (as PokerStars) - Resolved import errors when importing hands from H2N
Winamax - Include HoldUp amount in All-In Adj amount
WPN - Added import support for hands where player showed one card
Open Tournament Summary - Added bounty fee and amount detection

Reports

Added full ring position stat for Hand View Columns
Resolved an issue with cash / tournament mode not being remembered through restart
Slightly resized report selector tiles to fit 3 into the default size window

Stats

Added new Flop Set stat (shows the percent of time that pocket pair improves to a set when it sees flop)
Added new Rake stat variants Contributed, Attributed, Taken and Share
Added Re-buy, Add-on, Bounty stats that were previously only visible in tournament editor and automatically included in results
Added W$SD% after betting and after continuation betting on river stats
Removed duplicate post flop aggression stat (Agg% remains)
Updated Races won % stat so it can be used in all reports

Tournaments

Tournament editor will now display total bounty amount for non-progressive bounty tournaments

cientistalouco
09-07-2021, 08:05 PM
Hi
After install this version, i havent HUD on snap 888poker.pt
Rolled back to version 3.1.17.0 and works fine.

Best Regards

fow
09-10-2021, 08:05 PM
The currency is not being shown on cash reports and the real player on 888poker.pt.

fozzy71
09-12-2021, 12:39 PM
Hi
After install this version, i havent HUD on snap 888poker.pt
Rolled back to version 3.1.17.0 and works fine.

Best Regards

Do you know what the version number is for your 888.pt client?

fozzy71
09-12-2021, 12:46 PM
The currency is not being shown on cash reports and the real player on 888poker.pt.

We will need the original hand history files sent to us for testing. Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ (https://kb.holdemmanager.com/knowledge-base/article/how-are-missing-hands-inaccurate-reports-fixed) with a link to this thread and your forum name. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

cientistalouco
09-12-2021, 02:23 PM
Do you know what the version number is for your 888.pt client?
i updated 888 client and now works fine with last version of HM3

cientistalouco
09-12-2021, 02:26 PM
i have the same issue here

udbrky
09-12-2021, 08:16 PM
i have the same issue here

Did you follow our instructions in Post 5? (https://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=544099&p=2517515&viewfull=1#post2517515)

fow
09-21-2021, 11:49 AM
We will need the original hand history files sent to us for testing. Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ (https://kb.holdemmanager.com/knowledge-base/article/how-are-missing-hands-inaccurate-reports-fixed) with a link to this thread and your forum name. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

This is happening for all hands and basically for all players playing cash on 888poker.pt, I spoke with several friend of mine and they all have the same Portugal.
I just saw your reply so I will send the requested information as soon as I can.

jbarez
09-22-2021, 02:57 PM
Anyone has problem with 'frozen' configuration creator after fresh install? Creator asks to click 'next' but nothing happens when I click it. Its on Windows 11 beta, but I know another one person who also has similar problem on W10.

udbrky
09-22-2021, 06:19 PM
Anyone has problem with 'frozen' configuration creator after fresh install? Creator asks to click 'next' but nothing happens when I click it. Its on Windows 11 beta, but I know another one person who also has similar problem on W10.

Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/download/index.php?product=HM3&channel=beta

If you continue to have problems: Please reproduce and screenshot the error then collect, zip and attach your \Desktop\HM3logs files, the screenshots and details of what steps preceded the error to a support ticket - https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/faqView/Holdem-Manager-3/194/How-to-send-HM3-log-files-to-support