PDA

View Full Version : Seems very buggy?

Beachking
01-04-2021, 12:44 PM
I am not having a great first experience with this, get multiple errors and reports are not working at all. A few questions to try to pinpoint why it seems to work so badly.

Can RW handle aliases?

Can RW handle stat filters with more than 1 criteria? F.e. evbb >5 AND at least 5k hands played.

/B

fozzy71
01-04-2021, 01:13 PM
I can not answer those questions and am not able to forward your questions to the RW developer as slack is down today so please send your questions and problems directly to him via the feedback system as I instructed in your two other threads.

Please open the HM3 - Apps - Range Wizard - 'Show Range Wizard' and then click the Help - 'Feedback' option and report the issues directly to the Range Wizard developer.

If you do not see the Apps menu, or the Range Wizard App will not open or display the Help menu, then please reproduce and screenshot the error then collect, zip and attach your \Desktop\HM3logs files, the screenshots and details of what steps preceded the error to a support ticket - https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/faqView/Holdem-Manager-3/194/How-to-send-HM3-log-files-to-support