PDA

View Full Version : edit tournament impossible

NODIX86
12-21-2020, 02:59 AM
Hello, i have this popup when i want to edit my tournament. What i have do do? thank you

fozzy71
12-21-2020, 11:27 AM
This is because you removed the 2 required stats for the 'Tournaments' report that it is based/built upon. Every report has 1 or more required stats and if they are removed it can cause a number of issues. In the case of the 'Tournaments' report those are the 'Site' and 'Number' stats so we know which site each tournament is from and the tournament ID number for each stat so it knows what hands to put in the bottom hands grid when you select different tournaments in the upper grid of the report.

Please click the Select Stats button (book icon, upper right corner) to open the Stats Picker and go to the 'Available Statistics' category and find the 'Site' and 'Number' stats and add them back to the report, or you can just click the 'Default Stats' button in the Stats Picker to restore all of that report's stats to default. See the attached/linked image below.

Note: Our next HM3 release will prevent these required stats from being removed.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mtulw4hlm1s24b2/tournaments%20report%20-%20site%20and%20number%20required%20stats.png?raw= 1