PDA

View Full Version : HUd and Import on Ignition

Pilequinha
12-17-2020, 07:49 PM
Hi,

When I start the computer and open the site import works fine.

If i get transfer to another table the hud does not show anymore.

Also if I stop the session dont close the computer and re start after a break HM3 does not load hands or show the HUD and I have to restart the computer again.

Please Help

udbrky
12-18-2020, 01:21 AM
We are looking into this issue. I do not have an ETA for when it will be resolved.

fozzy71
12-18-2020, 12:05 PM
Hi,

If i get transfer to another table the hud does not show anymore.

You got moved because you were the last person left at a table where the HUD had been working? This is the same type of thing that happens when you get first seated at an empty table and moved to a new table that causes the HUD to fail. We hope to have this fixed in the next version of the Ignition Hand Grabber (IHG) app.

Also if I stop the session dont close the computer and re start after a break HM3 does not load hands or show the HUD and I have to restart the computer again.

Please Help

Can you explain exactly how you stop a session and start a new session in step by step detail? You sit out and close tables that had been working and leave HM3 and the Ignition client open, then come back 30+ minutes later and open a new table and the HUD will not work?

Pilequinha
12-21-2020, 07:03 PM
Can you explain exactly how you stop a session and start a new session in step by step detail? You sit out and close tables that had been working and leave HM3 and the Ignition client open, then come back 30+ minutes later and open a new table and the HUD will not work?

Yes exacly.

fozzy71
12-22-2020, 11:11 AM
Yes exacly.

Thank you for the confirmation. I tried this with our new internal test version of the Ignition Hand Grabber (IHG) the same day I asked, but only took about a 10 minute break, and had no issues. I will check with the other IHG testers to see if they have had reports of this, and test it more today making sure to take a longer break.

Edit: The other tester said he also has never tried sitting out that long but it works for him if he sits out briefly. Does your computer go into sleep or hibernation mode when you take a break? That will cause the problem you described. The developers are aware of that issue and hope to be able to find a workaround for it eventually in a future update of the hand grabber.

fozzy71
12-22-2020, 01:34 PM
I was able to duplicate this after a 50 minute break, with the latest PT4 and IHG internal alpha/gamma test versions, and forwarded those logs to the IHG developers to review.