PDA

View Full Version : Tooltip on hoover over filters disappears very fast

Beachking
12-01-2020, 01:22 PM
When trying to read the tooltip for a quick filter (in a report tab) the text disappears way too fast (not sure it doesn't just stay until I move mouse away?).

Small bug maybe, but kinda annoying...

fozzy71
12-02-2020, 11:51 AM
You are referring to this tool tip that shows the filter and instructions?

For me it stays open 4 - 5 seconds. How long do you think it should remain visible? 10 seconds? Or should we make it stay visible until the mouse is moved away?

Beachking
12-03-2020, 06:56 AM
Yes, exactly that tooltip. I don't know for sure, but seems like stay until mouse is moved away is the most often used (and for a reason?). For this specifically I feel like I have to read and really understand exactly what it says which takes more than 4-5 seconds.

I would prefer stay until mouse moved. 100%.

Thanks

fozzy71
12-03-2020, 11:13 AM
Yes, exactly that tooltip. I don't know for sure, but seems like stay until mouse is moved away is the most often used (and for a reason?). For this specifically I feel like I have to read and really understand exactly what it says which takes more than 4-5 seconds.

I would prefer stay until mouse moved. 100%.

Thanks

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HMT-5922 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.