PDA

View Full Version : Would be nice to be able to reorder hand markings in pulldown.

Lurker
11-27-2020, 03:38 AM
It would be nice if there was a way to reorder hand markings (in addition to adding or editing hand markings) in the pulldown.

fozzy71
11-27-2020, 10:58 AM
It would be nice if there was a way to reorder hand markings (in addition to adding or editing hand markings) in the pulldown.

Are you talking about the 'Available Tags' list in the upper left corner of the replayer?

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *

HMT-5829 - Replayer: Available Tags are sorted in order created instead of alphabetically like in the Reports hands grid

If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HMT-5829 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

If you are referring to something else please explain again in more detail and attach some screenshots

Lurker
11-27-2020, 11:43 PM
Are you talking about the 'Available Tags' list in the upper left corner of the replayer?

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *

HMT-5829 - Replayer: Available Tags are sorted in order created instead of alphabetically like in the Reports hands grid

If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HMT-5829 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

If you are referring to something else please explain again in more detail and attach some screenshots

Yes, I'd like to be able put them in any order (not just alphabetical or in order created).

fozzy71
11-28-2020, 12:11 PM
Yes, I'd like to be able put them in any order (not just alphabetical or in order created).

I am not sure if it will be possible to sort them in any order you want but I added your comment/suggestion to HMT-5829 for the developers consideration if possible. It will most likely be made to behave alphabetically like the list does in the Reports hands datagrid right-click - 'Tag' list.

choochoo
06-28-2021, 06:08 PM
Any improvement to make the tags more user friendly would be appreciated.