PDA

View Full Version : Money invested hands in replayer // 'Min Samples' filter to HUD Editor

datrue
11-19-2020, 07:43 AM
Hello i would like to know when will be these 2 specific stats be implemented?

First is "HMT-3214
Add stat specific 'Min Samples' filter to HUD Editor - Item Properties (HM2 Feature)" that has been requested before months ago and still no action

And second is money invested hands in replayer please so we can review big mtts easier.

Thanks

fozzy71
11-19-2020, 10:18 AM
Hello i would like to know when will be these 2 specific stats be implemented?

First is "HMT-3214
Add stat specific 'Min Samples' filter to HUD Editor - Item Properties (HM2 Feature)" that has been requested before months ago and still no action

I do not have an estimate for when this issue feature will be added. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as implemented/resolved by our testers and the release is imminent.

This is part of our 'HUD 2.0' project that requires our brand new HUD engine (and Editor/Options) to be coded. This is major project that we should be working on next year.

And second is money invested hands in replayer please so we can review big mtts easier.

Thanks

I am not sure what exactly you want to see in the replayer and how you want it to be displayed. Can you please explain this in much more detail as to what stat/metric you want displayed in the replayer and if you want it to be displayed in the HUD or somewhere/somehow else.

datrue
11-21-2020, 07:47 AM
I am not sure what exactly you want to see in the replayer and how you want it to be displayed. Can you please explain this in much more detail as to what stat/metric you want displayed in the replayer and if you want it to be displayed in the HUD or somewhere/somehow else.

I just want to have a button in replayer just so i can see only the hands i invested money in so i can review them faster. So lets say in a 500 hand mtt review i just wanna filter only the hands i played. Defended BB, or VPIPed/PFRed. There used to be a similar function in HM2 replayer (didnt work as intented though).

fozzy71
11-21-2020, 12:01 PM
I just want to have a button in replayer just so i can see only the hands i invested money in so i can review them faster. So lets say in a 500 hand mtt review i just wanna filter only the hands i played. Defended BB, or VPIPed/PFRed. There used to be a similar function in HM2 replayer (didnt work as intented though).

I do not recall such a feature in the HM2 replayer. Can you explain it in more detail and attach a screenshot?

If you filter the HM3 Tournaments report by

DidVPIP=true

It will return only hands you participated in then you can select the hands from one tournament with Ctrl+A and right-click - 'Replay' those hands by tournament.

There is also a 'Show Hands Graph' option to display a bar graph at the bottom of the replayer showing the relative size of each pot. You can left click on any bar graph line to jump between hands.