PDA

View Full Version : Note taking tool in hand replayer

moore_likely
11-13-2020, 12:07 PM
As the title says, I think it would be wonderful if you guys added the option to add notes on hands in the replayer. I'm going through hands I want to review with my coach and I'm writing my thought process on a separate document, but I think it'd be great if the option would be built in.
Curious to know what devs or mods think about this.

thanks

fozzy71
11-14-2020, 11:32 AM
This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *

HMT-4295 Add Replayer accessible Hand Notes creator/editor (missing HM2 Feature)

If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HMT-4295 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

The only way to make notes in HM3 currently is by opening the hand history viewer by right-clicking a hand in the hands datagrid of the Reports or Live Play view, or by left-clicking the left half of the Table HUD during live play and clicking the 'View Hand History' option for one of the recent hands. See the attached image examples below.

OMG_Bata_Illic
01-02-2021, 12:04 PM
As the title says, I think it would be wonderful if you guys added the option to add notes on hands in the replayer. I'm going through hands I want to review with my coach and I'm writing my thought process on a separate document, but I think it'd be great if the option would be built in.
Curious to know what devs or mods think about this.

thanks

Yeah absolutly would love this so +1

fozzy71
01-08-2021, 10:45 AM
Yeah absolutly would love this so +1

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HMT-4295 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.