PDA

View Full Version : Stats incomplete and inconsistent for Donk bets

praios
11-03-2020, 06:33 AM
I have noticed the following for Donkbets:
Stats are inconsistent for example: there are stats for fold to donkbet on all streets for 3bet pots.
On the flop and the river the stat is the stat for 3bet+ pots on the turn for3bet Pots only.

Their is a flop/turn/river donk bet for single raised pots.
Their is a flop/turn/river donk bet for 3bet pots vs. 1 opponent.
Another inconsistency.

There are only call donk bet stats for the Flop. Why is there no such stat for the turn and the river (for both single and 3bet pots).

Raise Donk bet stats also only exist for the flop. Why are these stats not available for turn and river?

Donk/fold is only available for the flop. there is no distinction between single and 3bet pots. Stats for turn and river are missing completely.

Seems like HM is only No Limit Holdem focused. In this games donks dont happen that often but in PLO these stats are important.

Please add these stats and also inform me once they are available.

praios
11-03-2020, 10:44 AM
This is also true for other stats. I would for example like to know how often my opponents fold to cbets on all street by position. Unfortunately this stats are also missing.

praios
11-03-2020, 10:49 AM
Another inconsistency is that sometimes Continuation bet is just CB and most of the time its called CBet

praios
11-03-2020, 10:53 AM
Why do you have call CBet from Hero in and out of position for single raised and 3bet Pots BUT no as a general statistic?!?!

The same thing was also done for raises of cbets. there are way more detailed stats vs. hero but not as general stats. for raises there are stats for in and out of position but these are not sorted after the preflop action.

praios
11-03-2020, 12:07 PM
for call cbets the same is true as described before.

praios
11-03-2020, 01:13 PM
skipped cbets are sometimes called missed and sometimes called skipped Cbets

fozzy71
11-03-2020, 01:30 PM
Thank you for the feedback thus far. I forwarded the thread to our QA/Testing Manager to test/review and reply to when he has time.

praios
11-03-2020, 02:11 PM
There are also stats how people react to delayed cbet or what they do if the delayed cbet is missed too. Unfortunately these are incomplete to. There are no stats for villians reaction to a missed cbet and a missed delayed cbet. If Villain is OOP and hero misses both bets in position there should be stats for this on the river.