PDA

View Full Version : Filter heads up preflop in ring games

lassej
08-19-2020, 11:59 PM
Hello.

I'm having trouble finding a feature were i can filter preflop heads up decisions.

ex.: Finding my 4bet frequency UTG vs MP 3bet. I go to "Filter Editor", then "Position And Action", then choose "Hero" in "Early", and "3-Better" in "Middle".

However when the action is on Hero after the 3bet, i can't filter out cold callers nor cold 4-betters.
Can you help me find this feature?

Thanks in advance.

Regards from Lasse

fozzy71
08-20-2020, 11:12 AM
This is not possible at this time until we eventually add a 'Folded' filter to that Position and Action menu. This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *

HMT-3435: Position and Action Filters: Add 'Fold' filter

If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HMT-3435 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

lassej
08-22-2020, 02:33 PM
This is not possible at this time until we eventually add a 'Folded' filter to that Position and Action menu. This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *

HMT-3435: Position and Action Filters: Add 'Fold' filter

If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HMT-3435 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Thank you very much. This seems like a big leak to me, if you're not able to find your real 4bet frequency against a specific opponent. Do you know if this feature is possible in HM2?

Thanks in advance

lassej
08-22-2020, 02:34 PM
Thank you.

Do you know if this is possible in HM2?

fozzy71
08-23-2020, 08:59 AM
Thank you very much. This seems like a big leak to me, if you're not able to find your real 4bet frequency against a specific opponent. Do you know if this feature is possible in HM2?

Thanks in advance

If you want to see your overall or filtered stats vs a certain player you could use the Filter - Editor - Basic - 'Vs Player = XXXXX' filter in the Overall or other reports.

Thank you.

Do you know if this is possible in HM2?

HM2 did not have a 'Folded' filter in the Position and Action Filter menu either.