PDA

View Full Version : About donk bet Stat.

oddsratio
08-11-2020, 05:21 AM
Hi,

I used HM3 for PokerMaster and I found some problems in donkbet related statistics.

1) The value of "Flop Donk Bet" will greater than 100%.

2) Some donkbet related statistics dose not work, eg. "Flop Donk Bet- Turn Check Fold SRP".

Are those problems happens on other poker site as well? How can I get it fix.

fozzy71
08-11-2020, 09:50 AM
This could be site specific for PokerMaster since they have straddles there. We will need you to send us the hands for testing.

Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ (https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/faqView/Holdem-Manager-3/269/How-Are-Missing-Hands-~-Inaccurate-Reports-Fixed%3F#hm3-email-hh). Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

p.s. I deleted your duplicate post in our beta release thread and the 2 other threads you tried making that went into our moderation queue. If you make a post on our forums and do not see it right away, please do not post it again and again. Our forums have automated moderation for possibly malicious posts and your multiple threads all went into the moderation queue to be manually approved.