PDA

View Full Version : HM3 Player action / player line taken stat for HUD?

notadreamerr
08-07-2020, 10:54 PM
I have been googling and looking for if HM3 has a stat or something for the HUD that tracks a player's line as in Raise, call, check call raise fold etc, the line a player takes whilst you are in a hand with them. If you are familiar with starshelper it has this feature and was wondering if HM3 has this feature and i am just missing it i have been looking all over. I am sorry if this information is already answered or available but I did give it a good looking around before registering and posting on this forum.

fozzy71
08-08-2020, 10:32 AM
HM3 (and HM2) do not have any live tracking features. HM2 had them originally but we disabled the 'Live Tracking' feature required to power them many years ago as it was only working on Stars at the time and they no longer allow such a feature. We do have a feature request to add a 'Live Tracking' feature to HM3 to power a positional HUD. If that is eventually developed it could also allow for live pot odds, a 'line taken HUD stat', etc to be developed after that. There is no estimate for if/when this live tracking engine might be coded to power these types of features.

HMT-2047: Add positional HUD functionality (requires live play tracking for positions)

I added your comments/request to that ticket in a comment along with a few other customers that have requested we bring back the Line Taken HUD stat. If you want to know when we have added basic live tracking and the positional HUD feature please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HMT-2047 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

notadreamerr
08-08-2020, 12:19 PM
Fozzy thank you so much for taking the time to reply. Cheers:cool:

fozzy71
08-09-2020, 08:50 AM
You are very welcome. Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.