PDA

View Full Version : Hud space too big from hm2 to hm3 (same configuration)

alba92
08-01-2020, 09:03 AM
I have a big problem with the hm3 hud.
I would like to have in the hud the same space between the columns that I had in hm2.
I tried to create a HUD from zero with random statistics, without any type of modification (prefix, suffix,
etc), only with the Verdana-8-bold font (same as hm2).
But the difference in space is still considerable.
https://ibb.co/QNRkXNQ
(the number of columns (11) is the same between hm2 and hm3)
And in fact I can't use hm3 because my hud hud is too big for multitabling, while it was perfect in hm2.

fozzy71
08-02-2020, 07:55 AM
That image looks really familiar, like you have posted it before in the forums or sent it to us in a support ticket.

We already have a developer ticket documented for this issue.

HMT-4119: HUD spacing/padding and Stat font appearance issues

If you can export your HUD from HM2 and send it to us with HM2 vs HM3 comparison pics of the same HUD in each we can add it to that developer ticket for our QA guys to test when the developers eventually work on this issue in the future.

Please 'Contact Support' (https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/category/19) with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please export the HUD(s) from HM2 that you were trying to import to HM3 that caused this problem and zip/attach it along with screenshots of how it appears for you in HM2 and HM3 on the tables and/or replayer with a detailed description of any visual or statistical issues you are experiencing.

HM2 - Heads-Up Display - HUD Settings - HUD Designer - Export

When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email/ticket.

alba92
08-03-2020, 09:36 AM
That image looks really familiar, like you have posted it before in the forums or sent it to us in a support ticket.

We already have a developer ticket documented for this issue.

HMT-4119: HUD spacing/padding and Stat font appearance issues

If you can export your HUD from HM2 and send it to us with HM2 vs HM3 comparison pics of the same HUD in each we can add it to that developer ticket for our QA guys to test when the developers eventually work on this issue in the future.

Please 'Contact Support' (https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/category/19) with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please export the HUD(s) from HM2 that you were trying to import to HM3 that caused this problem and zip/attach it along with screenshots of how it appears for you in HM2 and HM3 on the tables and/or replayer with a detailed description of any visual or statistical issues you are experiencing.

HM2 - Heads-Up Display - HUD Settings - HUD Designer - Export

When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email/ticket.

Yes it is my image that I sent to the suupport ticket.
Sorry, I did'nt understand that the problem had been sent to the developer team.
Do I still have to send the zip with the files? or is it not necessary?
Thank you.

fozzy71
08-09-2020, 08:41 AM
Yes it is my image that I sent to the suupport ticket.
Sorry, I did'nt understand that the problem had been sent to the developer team.
Do I still have to send the zip with the files? or is it not necessary?
Thank you.

No, that is not really necessary as we have a number of examples on that developer ticket from other customers. Our developer team is working on an all new 'HUD 2.0' system to replace the current HM3 HUD late this year, or early next year, that will hopefully be able to address these imported HM2 HUD spacing issues.

katimp
01-02-2022, 05:15 AM
I have issues with this, is this Bug already solved?

fozzy71
01-02-2022, 10:13 AM
I have issues with this, is this Bug already solved?

No, this issue has not been addressed. It is something we hope to improve when the developers work on our new 'HUD 2.0' engine for HM3 in the future. Unfortunately for now the only thing you can do is try editing the HUD font size, padding, separator, HM3 Vector Scaling option, or via the Windows DPI Scaling settings.

You can edit the font size in the HUD - HUD Editor... menu for each HUD/Stat in the Item Properties section*. You can also try toggling the HUD - HUD Options - General Settings - Advanced - HUD Display Options - [ ] 'Allow Vector Scaling' option and/or try changing your Windows DPI Scaling (https://www.windowscentral.com/how-change-high-dpi-settings-classic-apps-windows-10-april-2018-update).

* You can Ctrl+A or Shift+Click to select multiple/all stats before making the item property edits. HUD - HUD Editor - Ctrl + Left-Click multiple stats in the 'Group Items' list then make your edits to the item Properties - various fields that you want to edit for multiple stats at the same time. You can also select the 'Font' Item Property to select it then click Ctrl+C and go to the other Stat(s) and select their 'Font' then click Ctrl+V.