PDA

View Full Version : filter to analyse profitability of a move

Morneplaine
06-30-2020, 12:30 AM
Hello,

I would like to be able to see how profitable is a move, i.e. use the filter to identify a situation but get the amount lost/won without taking into account money previously invested

ex: if I filter check raising turn situation on xyz type of board
i get say -2bb /100 winrate over x number of hands. but it doesn t
really tell me if that move is better than folding for example because folding has probably a win rate of -4bb/100 at this point

let me know if it already exists or i need to clarify

could be also usefull as a cbet analysis for example

fozzy71
06-30-2020, 08:43 AM
This is not possible. We would need special stats for that, like what we have for River Call Efficiency. I'm not sure how exactly we could implement it, but it's a good idea to keep on the board for revisiting in the future. It could also be a good candidate for a dedicated 3rd party APP: apply a filter to find hands where you took an action, then for those hands calculate the amount won/lost after the point of the action (or whatever).

Morneplaine
07-01-2020, 12:45 AM
This is not possible. We would need special stats for that, like what we have for River Call Efficiency. I'm not sure how exactly we could implement it, but it's a good idea to keep on the board for revisiting in the future. It could also be a good candidate for a dedicated 3rd party APP: apply a filter to find hands where you took an action, then for those hands calculate the amount won/lost after the point of the action (or whatever).

any chance there is an API in HM3? and where can i find the documentation?

udbrky
07-01-2020, 05:40 AM

This has not been released yet. I do not have an ETA.

fozzy71
07-01-2020, 09:29 AM

We’ll be building something out for the 1.2 release which is still a bit away.

For now we have a shared Google doc you can view - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uJyj3xzq8HvRuqOkU7dAVNy_t3JYBb6x6bYdtXzsocM/edit?usp=sharing

We are working on a developer hub for the 1.2 release.

If you have PT4 also you can start learning it by working with their API system as 90% of that will be the same as HM3's - https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4/third-party-apps/third-party-apps-api-documentation