PDA

View Full Version : Limp RR HU query

wsop2008
07-25-2008, 10:21 PM
Hi,

My goal is to view all the hands in which my opponent first limps the BN in headsup matches, then I raise and then the opponent reraises. I'd like to know how to instruct the filter of the hands tab to accomplish this. Thanks in advance!. (I'm using version 1.06.01i)

Cheers,

wsop2008

morny
07-26-2008, 08:43 AM
If you go to Hud Options and select "Launch Active Player Details Window" while playing and click on the applicable player, then change the filter at the top to 2 to 2 players and then go to the Preflop Card TAB below and click on the Get Cards button near the top left of the TAB it will show you all hes showdown Limp RR hands.

You can also get it through filters in the interface, in reports select the applicable player via the change TAB, choose Filter> Clear then Filter> Edit
In the Main filter TAB choose # Players Equal to 2
In the More Filters TAB under preflop raise choose Limp RR = true by highlighting it and clicking the add this filter button and it should appear in the selected filters section. Then press save & close and press the refresh button.

wsop2008
07-26-2008, 09:44 AM
Thanks for your solid advice. I realize now that I was not clear with my question. I want to research this line for all my opponents at the same time. So I want to see all the hands in which my opponents limp RR'd me HU in the last year in 1 screen.

morny
07-26-2008, 06:36 PM
You do know thats its just going to show AA 90% of the time:D

Its not possible to filter by other peoples actions except for important things like Faced a 3bet/4bet but there is no faced a limp rr stat and i cant really think of a filter that would recreate it. I usually give limp rr the same amount of respect as i would a 4bet and probably more but its very rare i come across this. Sorry

wsop2008
07-26-2008, 10:43 PM
Toobad it's not possible. But still HM remains the best and your support rocks. I've played many midstakes NLHU hands, and although you might expect monsters all the time, I know that's not the case.Thanks again for your help. Cheers.