PDA

View Full Version : GG Poker

Alph0r
06-08-2020, 12:35 PM
Are you planning to add support for GG Poker? It is now possible to download HHs on that site.

udbrky
06-09-2020, 04:37 AM
You can import hands downloaded from GG.

bay
06-18-2020, 02:58 AM
Is there any work in the pipeline to improve the functioning of GG Poker regarding details of MTTs ?

The hands are importing fine but I am getting $0 for buy in and winnings.

Many thanks

fozzy71
06-18-2020, 08:08 AM
Their hand history files do not contain results information and they do not write separate summary files for tournaments like PokerStars, Pacific and Winamax so it is impossible for us to detect the results. For now*you will need to manually edit the results via the Reports - Tournaments - Tournaments - right-click a tournament in the upper half the report grid - Edit - Tournament Editor, then edit as needed and click 'OK' to save the edits.

fozzy71
05-24-2021, 10:48 AM
Is there any work in the pipeline to improve the functioning of GG Poker regarding details of MTTs ?

The hands are importing fine but I am getting $0 for buy in and winnings.

Many thanks

It would be very nice

GG Poker recently started writing tournament summary files for their customers to download but we do not yet support the import of these files. This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When IMP-320 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.