PDA

View Full Version : different allin-EV shown in reports and in graph

smartmike
05-31-2020, 11:56 PM
I just play at pokerstars.eu.
when i look at the graph it shows wrong allin-EV. I wondered cause my allin EV in bb/100 for all hands is higher than the net won bb/100 - but in the graph the green line ends on top of the orange line.
so i checked it at plo 0.5-1$ results cause its easiest 1$ equals 1bb. the graph is exactly right when in US$.
When looking at the graph in bb's then it shows the right netwon, but the wrong EV, it shows i.e. an EV-result of 500 bb's won but the US$-EV is 600US$, so it should show 600 bb's won.
how comes?

fozzy71
06-01-2020, 08:17 AM
Which graph? The Report Selector or the actual Cash Results Graph report? Do you have any play money hands in your database? There is a known issue where play money EV is causing the Report Selector graph to be in accurate. If you do have play money hands try deleting them from the By Stakes report.

If you continue to have problems:

Please try all the steps in this FAQ (https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/faqView/Holdem-Manager-3/269/How-Are-Missing-Hands-~-Inaccurate-Reports-Fixed%3F).

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

smartmike
06-01-2020, 03:29 PM
Which graph?: both ways - the graph next to the reports and also the overall cash results graph show wrong EV
Filters?: no filters
HHs and screenshots sent via email.