PDA

View Full Version : HUD Stats colour-coding doesnt work

smartmike
05-20-2020, 12:17 AM
I imported my hud from hm2.
For all stats i got 4 different colours, red orange yellow green.
HM3 doesnt get it with the 4 diff coulours, it gets only the first 2 and i can give an original colour so it makes 3.
i.e. 0-10 red 11-20 orange 21-30 yellow 31-100 green and hm3 only gets red and orange, the rest is shown in original colour so it shows 0-10 red 11-20 yellow original grey so 21 upwards is shown grey.
why is that???
i tried to delete old stats colourcode and created completely new stat, same stuff.....

fozzy71
05-20-2020, 08:24 AM
Are you playing on PokerStars or Full Tilt? Amaya (PokerStars and Full Tilt) only allow 3 colors to be automatically assigned to a HUD stat.* HM3 will only color stats based on the first two color ranges and all other stat values will have the default color.

What you need to do is set just two color conditions under "Color Ranges" and the third color will be the default color for the stat. This is the one set to Foreground for the stat in the HUD Profile Editor - you can change it there to whatever color you would like. The 3 color limit is per stat and not overall so, for example, you can use red/blue/green for VPIP and yellow/purple/pink for PFR e.t.c.

For example:
Set Foreground color to Green
Set first Color Range to Red for 1-30
Set second Color Range to Yellow for 31-70

Any number above 70 for that stat will be colored green.

smartmike
05-20-2020, 04:12 PM
thanks, got it. Yes - playing at pokerstars.