PDA

View Full Version : stat report bug

NODIX86
05-08-2020, 03:01 AM
Hello, i tried to make a custom report. so i took the tournament report, i save it as a new report named "SPIN" and tried to take off some stats. but all of stats stay on my report, even after refresh or close ans re-open HM3. it's a bug?164220

fozzy71
05-08-2020, 10:05 AM
What stats show when you right-click the stats header row? I was able to save the report as a new name and remove stats without issues.

Here are some steps to see if it is a corrupted user config/setting file:

Close HM3, exit the server icon from the Windows System Tray and rename your C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0 folder to a different name. *If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/130/How+to+See+Hidden+Files+in+Windows+

When you restart HM3 this will reset all of your settings and config files to default to see if it is related. *Please let us know if this does/doesn't* solve your problems and zip/attach the folder (delete the \3.0\Temp\ sub-folder first) you renamed if it solves the problem.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. *If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. *If you have any problems with dropbox try using google drive.

*If it doesn't solve the problems you can close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the System Tray HM3 Server icon then delete the new default \3.0 folder that was created, and rename the original \3.0 folder back to the proper/original folder name to use your original settings and configs.

If you continue to have problems:

Please reproduce and screenshot the error then collect, zip and attach your \Desktop\HM3logs files, the screenshots and details of what steps preceded the error to a support ticket - https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/faqView/Holdem-Manager-3/194/How-to-send-HM3-log-files-to-support