PDA

View Full Version : HM3 Trail. No Import from Party HH

AK853
05-01-2020, 07:01 PM
Hi,

i played a Fun Match some Days ago on Party PLO HU 1c/2c , and tryed to Import the Download from PP. But there is no Report of that Hands, and the Popup shows 0 Hands imported. There a ~1,2k Hands in the Folder. There are HH , but from Month ago, some different Stakes. Not from me.

What can i do to import these Hands from the downloaded HH?

Tyvm

Best Regrads

AK

fozzy71
05-02-2020, 08:29 AM
Did you make sure to switch the active player at the top of the reports from whatever you had selected to your 'hero' screen name with the Party icon?

Please try all the steps in this FAQ (https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/faqView/Holdem-Manager-3/269/How-Are-Missing-Hands-~-Inaccurate-Reports-Fixed%3F).

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

AK853
05-02-2020, 09:35 AM
Tx. A Buddy helped and solved the Prob. No clue what he was doing! ;)

Best Regards

AK

udbrky
05-04-2020, 03:40 AM
You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.