PDA

View Full Version : Aggression Factor postflop sometimes not working

AukeM
04-30-2020, 12:13 PM
Hello, I have noticed that sometimes the aggression factor ("agg" in hud editor) of my opponents is 0.0. Even after they just triple barrel bluffed me. Are there more people with the same issue?

fozzy71
05-01-2020, 08:43 AM
Make sure you do not have any HUD filters enabled:

Did you edit any of the HUD - HUD Options? Those settings can drastically change what the HUD shows at the table. Do your HUD Options - Filters appear the same as the default ones in the linked image here (https://www.dropbox.com/s/b0wyk6ei4vb6mwr/hudoptions-defaultfilters2.png?dl=0)? If not, change them so they do.

If you continue to have problems:

Try exporting one of these hands where you think it happened and import that one hand to a new database and check the stat in the reports or replayer. If it is 0 and you feel it should have counted aggression and resulted in the stat being 100, then we need that exported hand and the original hand history file in the archive folder for that table/day sent to us in a support ticket with screenshots and details of the error.

Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ (https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/faqView/Holdem-Manager-3/269/How-Are-Missing-Hands-~-Inaccurate-Reports-Fixed%3F#hm3-email-hh).

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

AukeM
05-01-2020, 11:38 AM
Make sure you do not have any HUD filters enabled:

Did you edit any of the HUD - HUD Options? Those settings can drastically change what the HUD shows at the table. Do your HUD Options - Filters appear the same as the default ones in the linked image here (https://www.dropbox.com/s/b0wyk6ei4vb6mwr/hudoptions-defaultfilters2.png?dl=0)? If not, change them so they do.

Try exporting one of these hands where you think it happened and import that one hand to a new database and check the stat in the reports or replayer. If it is 0 and you feel it should have counted aggression and resulted in the stat being 100, then we need that exported hand and the original hand history file in the archive folder for that table/day sent to us in a support ticket with screenshots and details of the error.

Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ (https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/faqView/Holdem-Manager-3/269/How-Are-Missing-Hands-~-Inaccurate-Reports-Fixed%3F#hm3-email-hh).

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.The settings are the same as in the linked image. It's not about a specific hand. There is for example an opponent I have a 100 hands on and he has PostflopAggressionFactor of 0.0 and hast C-bet 4 times out of 4 IP. What do you recommend I do?

udbrky
05-04-2020, 03:37 AM
The settings are the same as in the linked image. It's not about a specific hand. There is for example an opponent I have a 100 hands on and he has PostflopAggressionFactor of 0.0 and hast C-bet 4 times out of 4 IP. What do you recommend I do?

Did you create the ticket, email us and link to this thread?

AukeM
05-04-2020, 05:40 AM
Did you create the ticket, email us and link to this thread?
I did now. I added some printscreens of players with more than 50 hands and 0.0 aggression. When I look up a specific player with 0.0 aggression (opponents -> single opponent) it says it does have aggression.

Nastino
05-11-2020, 03:29 PM
Hey, I have the same issue. Checked the options as above and all is as you suggest but still seeing a lot of erroneous zeros in the HUD.

Was anything figured out? Or should I also create a ticket?

Cheers,

AukeM
05-11-2020, 03:57 PM
Hey, I have the same issue. Checked the options as above and all is as you suggest but still seeing a lot of erroneous zeros in the HUD.

Cheers,Hey, I still have to send a lot of stuff. Didn't have the time for it yet. Need to find hand histories of specific players.

I am playing now and I just c/raised turn and jammed river and myn postflop aggression is 0.0. On other tables it does work. Very strange.

fozzy71
05-12-2020, 08:29 AM
I did now. I added some printscreens of players with more than 50 hands and 0.0 aggression. When I look up a specific player with 0.0 aggression (opponents -> single opponent) it says it does have aggression.

The live play HUD shows 0 for aggression but the Reports and Opponents view in the main UI shows stats?

Cheers,

Hey, I still have to send a lot of stuff. Didn't have the time for it yet. Need to find hand histories of specific players.

I am playing now and I just c/raised turn and jammed river and myn postflop aggression is 0.0. On other tables it does work. Very strange.

We have been seeing some reports of the Hero HUD resetting or not updating properly for some users.

Make sure your HUD Options - Filters are all configured in their default way, as I instructed in the first reply above.

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
- Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
- Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page (https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/).
- Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

AukeM
05-13-2020, 07:18 AM
I think I managed to send all the stuff you named. I have put it in the original ticket, but a new ticket was also created through my feedback sending the logs. Will these tickets be merged?

fozzy71
05-13-2020, 08:01 AM
I think I managed to send all the stuff you named. I have put it in the original ticket, but a new ticket was also created through my feedback sending the logs. Will these tickets be merged?

We will most likely see the other ticket in your 'History' tab when we get to the first ticket/email and then we can merge them.

AukeM
05-25-2020, 12:29 PM
We have found the solution to this 'problem'. Apparently when a players never shows any passive actions the aggressionfactor will always be 0.0 (0/0). This is possible even after playing more than 100 hands with an opponent. When the opponent is passive for the first time (calling in stead of raising) the stat works fine. I think in HM2 the hud showed "inf.". Now you can't see if an player is very passive or very aggressive if he has never done anything passive.

fozzy71
05-26-2020, 11:21 AM
We have found the solution to this 'problem'. Apparently when a players never shows any passive actions the aggressionfactor will always be 0.0 (0/0). This is possible even after playing more than 100 hands with an opponent. When the opponent is passive for the first time (calling in stead of raising) the stat works fine. I think in HM2 the hud showed "inf.". Now you can't see if an player is very passive or very aggressive if he has never done anything passive.

This is why we also have the 'Agg%' stat in HM2 and HM3:

AukeM
05-26-2020, 11:26 AM
I was aware of that, but I don't want an overload of stats in my HUD. And I am used to the AggressionFactor since HM1.

fozzy71
05-26-2020, 12:09 PM
I was aware of that, but I don't want an overload of stats in my HUD. And I am used to the AggressionFactor since HM1.

The HM2/3 Agg and Agg% stats should be the same. The only thing I am not positive about is if HM2 used to show Inf instead of how HM3 shows 0 when the numbers are <0.1.

AukeM
05-26-2020, 12:11 PM
Maybe it was HM1