PDA

View Full Version : HM3 on Winamax (French site) - HUD issue

Sama
04-28-2020, 09:39 AM
Hi,

I have a problem with HUD since today (worked fine the last couple of weeks).
The HUD doesn't appear on the right player, and I have to manually move them , which is complicated with several tables opened at the same time while your a playing poker.

I precise I have tried to set up an automatic seat on both HM3 and Winamax parameters, but I am back to original settings eversince as it was not working properly anymore. Anyway the 'bug" is still present.

Do you have an idea where it comes from ?

Many thanks in advance.

udbrky
04-28-2020, 10:05 PM
By default the HUD components placed on the table are locked in position to avoid accidentally moving the HUD while playing. To move the HUD component boxes to new locations on the table. Please see this FAQ (https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/faqView/Holdem-Manager-3/236/My-HUD-Positions-Do-Not-Line-Up-Correctly).

Hold the Control key and left mouse button while dragging the HUD components to the new location.

Once they are positioned how you want them you will want to click the HM3 Table 'HUD' icon and 'Save Layout' or 'Lock & Save Layout'.

You can alternatively click the HM3 'HUD' icon and Unlock the HUD to move HUD groups around on the table without the need to hold the control key. This also applies to moving the HM3 Table 'HUD' icon - hold the modifier key to drag it; and also applies when moving mucked cards and board cards. To see the position of all mucked cards, use the HM3 Table 'HUD' icon to enable "Configure Mucked Cards".

p.s. The Graphical HUD does not have a lock on the HUD and it is moved using the right mouse button, like HM2.