PDA

View Full Version : Net Winnings Fluctation

MagicKK
04-17-2020, 06:48 PM
Hi,

I've just finished a session and when I went to check my net winnings through the 'Tournaments by Day' tab, the Net Winnings fluctuates to a random value every time I refresh, and never settles on the correct value. I'm not even playing live tables so I don't know why it's doing this?

Also, the 'Net Winnings' column on the 'Tournaments' tab doesn't pull through the correct Net Winnings value. Would you happen to know why this is happening?

Thanks,

Kyri

fozzy71
04-18-2020, 08:38 AM
Hi,

I've just finished a session and when I went to check my net winnings through the 'Tournaments by Day' tab, the Net Winnings fluctuates to a random value every time I refresh, and never settles on the correct value. I'm not even playing live tables so I don't know why it's doing this?

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' (https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/category/19) link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files (https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/faqView/Holdem-Manager-3/194/How-to-send-HM3-log-files-to-support) and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

And zip/attach us a sample of the hand history and tournament summary files (if your site writes them) for that day or a few recent days.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\2016\07\31).* It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. *If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' *and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.

Also, the 'Net Winnings' column on the 'Tournaments' tab doesn't pull through the correct Net Winnings value. Would you happen to know why this is happening?

Which site or sites are you experiencing this issue with? STT or MTT?

Any tournament with more than 1 table (and some single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM3 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. Without this information it is impossible for HM3 to work out the correct results. The only sites that currently write these summary files that we support right now is Pokerstars, Full Tilt, Winamax and Pacific.

If your site does not write summaries, or you experience any discrepancies with the STT/SNG results, you will need to manually edit the results via the Reports - Tournament - Tournaments - right-click - edit - Tournament Editor.

If you continue to have problems with Tournament results please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the end of this FAQ (https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/faqView/Holdem-Manager-3/269/How-Are-Missing-Hands-~-Inaccurate-Reports-Fixed%3F).

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.