PDA

View Full Version : wrong totals for combined buyins

naranja
04-12-2020, 09:22 AM
The cev is being calculated correctly for each buyin level, but the combined says -1 when it should be +12.3... (8395 - 3500) /397 = 12.3

Btw, there is no way to view All-in Adj Net Chips won like in HM2, right? So I have to use adjusted Diff and non-adjusted Net Won?

Also, this isn't important, but for whatever reason the $25 ones are not being recognized as spins, even though they are.

fozzy71
04-13-2020, 09:19 AM
The cev is being calculated correctly for each buyin level, but the combined says -1 when it should be +12.3... (8395 - 3500) /397 = 12.3

Also, this isn't important, but for whatever reason the $25 ones are not being recognized as spins, even though they are.

We will need these questions and screenshot sent in a support ticket for testing, along with the actual hand history and tournament summary files you imported.

Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ (https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/faqView/Holdem-Manager-3/269/How-Are-Missing-Hands-~-Inaccurate-Reports-Fixed%3F#hm3-email-hh).

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Btw, there is no way to view All-in Adj Net Chips won like in HM2, right? So I have to use adjusted Diff and non-adjusted Net Won?

If you use the Overall report and add the 'Net Won Game' and 'All-in Adj Game' stats it should show you what you are looking for, assuming I am understanding this question correctly: