PDA

View Full Version : $3.50 rebuy 180 player not being indentified

darkstar
04-10-2020, 10:27 AM
Hi,

Holdem Manager 3 v3.1.8.0

I play a lot of 180 player sit and goes. I am having a problem with the on demand £3.50 rebuy sit and go. It is never correctly identified in Holdem Manager 3 and is always grouped in with the $3.50 single table Fifity50's that I play which messes up my stats.

I've attached a screenshot showing the single table Fifty50's as having an average number of entrants of 31.57 which is obviously wrong.

Can this be fixed?

Thanks,

Tom

fozzy71
04-11-2020, 09:50 AM
Which site or sites are you experiencing this issue with? We need the original hand history files, and tournament summary files if your site writes them, sent to us for testing. We can't write it up for the developers to review if you only show us a screenshot of the problem. We have to review the files to see if the information is actually there in a format that we can properly parse.

Any tournament with more than 1 table (and some single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM3 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. Without this information it is impossible for HM3 to work out the correct results. The only sites that currently write these summary files that we support right now is Pokerstars, Full Tilt, Winamax and Pacific.

If your site does not write summaries, or you experience any discrepancies with the STT/SNG results, you will need to manually edit the results via the Reports - Tournament - Tournaments - right-click - edit - Tournament Editor.

If you continue to have problems with Tournament results please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the end of this FAQ (https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/faqView/Holdem-Manager-3/269/How-Are-Missing-Hands-~-Inaccurate-Reports-Fixed%3F).

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.