PDA

View Full Version : HM3 Line taken

leon1982
03-23-2020, 05:46 PM
Hi moderator,

In Holdem Manager2 there was the stat "line taken" in the HUD now I cant find it anymore.
Can you tell me where I can find this stat in HM3

Thx

fozzy71
03-24-2020, 09:22 AM
HM3 (and HM2) do not have a live pot odds display. HM2 had it originally but we disabled the 'Live Tracking' feature required to power it many years ago as it was only working on Stars at the time and they no longer allow such a feature. We do have a feature request to add a 'Live Tracking' feature to HM3 to power a positional HUD that could also power live pot odds, a 'line taken HUD stat', etc but there is no estimate for if/when this live tracking engine might be coded to power these types of features.

We do have a feature request for live tracking on HM3 to be able to add 'positional HUD functionality' on sites that support it (Stars does not) but there is no short term plan for such a feature. If/when that feature is added it would then be able to hopefully power a 'Line Taken' stat but that would have to be a separate feature request once we have added live tracking again. It would be a major project that would divert development resources away from fixing bugs and adding other more popular feature requests.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *

HMT-2047: Add positional HUD functionality (requires live play tracking for positions)

If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HMT-2047 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.