PDA

View Full Version : Tagged hands missing!

godspeedyou
03-19-2020, 06:55 PM
Hello!

I'd like to request your help cause I've been having a very tilting issue with HM3. I tag several hands during my torunament session, and when I go to check them, they simply just disappeared.

I really need this issue fixes since tagged hand are key to the studying sessions.

Thanks in advance!!!

udbrky
03-19-2020, 11:44 PM
What happens when you go to the reports and click to show the tagged/marked hands?

if you go to that hand in live play/reports and mark it, does it show already as marked?

godspeedyou
03-20-2020, 09:12 AM
Hello!

I'd like to request your help cause I've been having a very tilting issue with HM3. I tag several hands during my torunament session, and when I go to check them, they simply just disappeared.

I really need this issue fixes since tagged hand are key to the studying sessions.

Thanks in advance!!!

Apparently the 'TAG' section in the reports is showing all the hands I tagged, at least from yesterday's session. But they're not showing up in 'Live Play' tab. Only 1 is showing out
of the 12 I marked.

I'm not sure about previous sessions, but I think some tagged hands are still missing. I'll pay attention to the next sessions. Any Ideas on why they're disappearing from the Live play tab??

Thank you

fozzy71
03-20-2020, 09:35 AM
Apparently the 'TAG' section in the reports is showing all the hands I tagged, at least from yesterday's session. But they're not showing up in 'Live Play' tab. Only 1 is showing out
of the 12 I marked.

I'm not sure about previous sessions, but I think some tagged hands are still missing. I'll pay attention to the next sessions. Any Ideas on why they're disappearing from the Live play tab??

Thank you

a) Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem.* Also include a link to this forum thread and your forum user name.

You can then add any screenshots or other files by opening the support ticket on our site.**Here is a direct link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/) to your My Tickets page.

If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually (https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/faqView/Holdem-Manager-3/194/How-to-send-HM3-log-files-to-support).

b) We also need you to backup, upload and send a download link for the actual database as well in the same support ticket:

Please send us the actual database for testing.
- Please create a HM3 backup via the Tools - Backup Database menu then zip/upload that file to dropbox and send us a public download link.
- If you have any problems with dropbox try using google drive or filedropper.com.
- Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.