PDA

View Full Version : ignition tournament hud

bengiec
03-16-2020, 02:57 PM
any idea when HUD for Ignition tournaments will release? it's been under development for a long time. Or a potential work around solution for the time being?

fozzy71
03-17-2020, 08:22 AM
It is being actively worked on but I don't have an estimate for how much longer it will be until it is released.

Note: The Ignition Hand Grabber App (IHG) can be updated in the background on startup without the need for an HM3 update but Ignition Tournament HUD support will require an update of both the IHG app and HM3*. You will know it has been updated if you check the Apps - Ignition Hand Grabber - 'Status' menu and see in the header that the version number has been updated to a higher version number above 1.0.14.

*You will receive a prompt to update HM3 any time there is an update available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. There could be some HM3 beta updates yet before the IHG app is updated so make sure to check our Release Notes FAQ (https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/faqView/Holdem-Manager-3/149/Release-Notes) to be sure if/when Ignition Tournament HUD support is added to the latest HM3 beta version.

MrStein
04-23-2020, 02:39 AM
Hello,

I am fairly new here and just purchased and am trying to setup HM3. I had seen it said that you needed the grabber to work with Bovada, which is fine, however, I did not take the time to see that it does not work with tournaments. I do not play cash games, I only play tournaments and I primarily play at Bovada. I checked and it has been updated from .14 to .15. Does this mean it has functionality for tournaments now?

Thanks,

MrStein

fozzy71
04-23-2020, 09:19 AM
Hello,

I am fairly new here and just purchased and am trying to setup HM3. I had seen it said that you needed the grabber to work with Bovada, which is fine, however, I did not take the time to see that it does not work with tournaments. I do not play cash games, I only play tournaments and I primarily play at Bovada. I checked and it has been updated from .14 to .15. Does this mean it has functionality for tournaments now?

Thanks,

MrStein

No, we have not yet added tournament support for the Ignition Hand Grabber (IHG) app. I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be resolved. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as implemented/resolved by our testers and the release is imminent.