PDA

View Full Version : run it three times and overall GG Poker support

euro8k
03-03-2020, 04:36 AM
Hey,
I'm playing on GGPoker and was wondering if HM3 fully supports the HH's extracted from their pokercraft tool?
Especially run it three times causes some issues with other trackers and I get errors for blinds and pot size/ rake value when I import it elsewhere.

Thanks

fozzy71
03-03-2020, 08:10 AM
We support downloaded GGPoker hands but there are known issues with some straddled pots and run it thrice hands. This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HMT-5075 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Hegster1
08-03-2020, 05:33 AM
We support downloaded GGPoker hands but there are known issues with some straddled pots and run it thrice hands. This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HMT-5075 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

I don't know if my issue is a little different but when I import HH to hold em manager from Pokercraft (GGpoker) the winnings/losses are inaccurate. This isn't an issue with HM3 but instead with GG it seems. The reason I know this is when i compare the Pokercraft figures with my transaction history on GG (which is accurate) it does not match. Is this something you are aware of or have heard of??

I'm not sure if I'm missing something but i cant figure out why the transcation history is a true reflection but Pokercraft is not and therefore HM3 is not as it uploads from Pokercraft.

Thanks for your time
Colin

fozzy71
08-09-2020, 08:39 AM
I don't know if my issue is a little different but when I import HH to hold em manager from Pokercraft (GGpoker) the winnings/losses are inaccurate. This isn't an issue with HM3 but instead with GG it seems. The reason I know this is when i compare the Pokercraft figures with my transaction history on GG (which is accurate) it does not match. Is this something you are aware of or have heard of??

I'm not sure if I'm missing something but i cant figure out why the transcation history is a true reflection but Pokercraft is not and therefore HM3 is not as it uploads from Pokercraft.

Thanks for your time
Colin

Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ (https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/faqView/Holdem-Manager-3/269/How-Are-Missing-Hands-~-Inaccurate-Reports-Fixed%3F#hm3-email-hh). Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test. Make sure you also include screenshots of the client's transaction history and explain the problems/differences in detail so we can try and understand better when testing the hands.