PDA

View Full Version : famous pocket cards

Lampochka97
02-24-2020, 05:57 PM
Tell me why all hands are not displayed in the "show pocket card table". For example, I have 459 hands and there it shows 98

In the replayer, it’s turned on to display the hero’s cards and still doesn’t show, and almost all of my cards I can’t see, tell me why163930

udbrky
02-24-2020, 06:09 PM
Many are not showing in the reports. Is this a bunch of non-hero hands? Switch to your own player.

Lampochka97
02-24-2020, 06:18 PM
How to switch to? I'm already on my player

Lampochka97
02-24-2020, 06:47 PM
Many are not showing in the reports. Is this a bunch of non-hero hands? Switch to your own player.
Как переключиться на него? Я уже на своем плеере

fozzy71
02-25-2020, 09:29 AM
How to switch to? I'm already on my player

You have an alias selected. Pick just one screen name.

Some of those screen names for that alias have some hands without known hole cards. The Hole Cards Grid popup can only show hands in the grid with known hole cards from the selected row of the report.

Here is your same image with what I believe (I can't read RU text) is the 'Cards' column of the hands view grid, with many unknown Hole 'Cards' for that Alias name. If you click that column to sort by it so that known cards are at the top of the results grid, you should only see 98 of the 459 hands have known hole cards.

https://i.imgur.com/b7pjvHU.jpg

Lampochka97
02-25-2020, 10:21 AM
You have an alias selected. Pick just one screen name.

Some of those screen names for that alias have some hands without known hole cards. The Hole Cards Grid popup can only show hands in the grid with known hole cards from the selected row of the report.

Here is your same image with what I believe (I can't read RU text) is the 'Cards' column of the hands view grid, with many unknown Hole 'Cards' for that Alias name. If you click that column to sort by it so that known cards are at the top of the results grid, you should only see 98 of the 459 hands have known hole cards.

https://i.imgur.com/b7pjvHU.jpg

How can I then, without a pseudonym, do I have an account for poker stars and 888 poker? I need to choose one thing, statistics from 2 rooms is impossible without an alias?

udbrky
02-25-2020, 07:53 PM
Use only an alias that has all the hole cards. For any site you play on, your hole cards are written into the hand history. So you must be using an alias with non-hero players in it.

If your post gets caught in the spam filter, just leave it be. We'll authorize it. You don't need to post 10 times, because it won't help.