PDA

View Full Version : Hud options & help for some stats.

awefawes
02-11-2020, 11:21 AM
Hey there!

I just bought hm3 and there's a few things that I'd like to find.

1. Is the option to disable HUD for HERO.

2. The stat bet river after having probe bet turn - (Bet turn after flop goes ck and then follow up with a river bet). And then also how often villian fold river after facing a turn probe bet and a river bet.

- And also Bet river when flop&turn went check in SR pots. Fold to river bet when flop and turn went check in SR pots.

Thank you.

udbrky
02-11-2020, 05:46 PM
This is in HUD editor - Group Properties - the checkbox lets you choose Everybody, or non-Hero.

Are you asking about as PFR or caller on these last 2?

awefawes
02-12-2020, 06:33 AM
This is in HUD editor - Group Properties - the checkbox lets you choose Everybody, or non-Hero.

Are you asking about as PFR or caller on these last 2?

This is heads up.

The stat bet river after having probe bet turn - (Bet turn after flop goes ck and then follow up with a river bet). OOP And then also how often villian fold river after facing a turn probe bet and a river bet. IP

- And also Bet river when flop&turn went check in SR pots. Fold to river bet when flop and turn went check in SR pots. Both IP and OOP.

fozzy71
02-12-2020, 10:37 AM

The stat bet river after having probe bet turn - (Bet turn after flop goes ck and then follow up with a river bet). OOP And then also how often villian fold river after facing a turn probe bet and a river bet. IP

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HMT-5213 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

- And also Bet river when flop&turn went check in SR pots. Fold to river bet when flop and turn went check in SR pots. Both IP and OOP.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HMT-5214 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.