PDA

View Full Version : Auto reset stats session on unknown players ?

Raoulshiro
02-09-2020, 05:28 AM
Hi,

Is there any way to reset stats for only one specific player at the table during one session ? I would like to use this when one unknown player on a unknown table left the table and a new one is coming.

Thanks

fozzy71
02-09-2020, 09:42 AM
Hi,

Is there any way to reset stats for only one specific player at the table during one session ? I would like to use this when one unknown player on a unknown table left the table and a new one is coming.

Thanks

You can only manually toggle the entire table from lifetime to session stats under the table HUD, there is no way to reset just one player.

What exactly does the bold mean?

What site/games are you playing? Are they 'anonymous' tables? If so, it should do it automatically except for at Winamax where there is a known issue causing you to have to reset them manually.

Raoulshiro
02-09-2020, 12:29 PM
hello

Yes it's for winamax. Fine to do it manually but if a new unknown come, I can't have only his stats reset to 0.

+

udbrky
02-09-2020, 10:16 PM
This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HMT-3368 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.